15.2.09

English

My English friends would love to read my blog as well. So maybe my blog will appear in English sometimes. I'm sure that's just fine for the Dutch.

A little update, dear friends. My blog is called Guusje's Apple pie, because my little design factory is called: Design factory- Apple pie. You know, the little factory that almost impossible to start off with kids in the house.

Why? I just love Apples!

Life in Holland treats me well, Love to be around old friends and soon I will meet lots more. Kindergarden!
Kiefer will be attending school 5 mornings. Roemer will go to pre-school, 2 or 3 mornings.
Our choice is a sweet little Steiner/Waldorf school. Where lots of singing and creativity will be part of the day, of course we will hope they learn how to read and write as well.

As you can see, the boys are doing more than fine, they grow and grow, surely just like your little ones. I miss them and miss you all!

Lots of love, Guusje

3 opmerkingen:

Daan zei

glad you didn't call it Apple-tart...
although...

Daan zei

en volgens mij kan je een vertaalgadget op je blog zetten...

Guusje zei

Oe, daar ga ik naar kijken!