1.10.10

Autumn Screen Print



Please forgive me,
if already mentioned,
but when I grow up,
I would love to create a children's book,
made with my very own screen prints.

When you open the book,
you will see bright colors,
you would smell the forest,
you would dive straight in the water,
you would fly with the dragons
and
play with the animals.

The book won't need lots of words,
explanations
or
difficulties.
Just some smalls and bigs
who are curious enough
to look.

So I keep busy and busy,
till one day
then I'll know it's time.....




Another thing,
I deleted my followers tool,
Everyone is welcome on my blog,
and I hope I'm welcome to visit everyone else's,
without numbers I feel more free.
I did not start this blog to create another place in the virtual world
where numbers or to 'friend and un-friend',
is visible or important.
NOTE: I changed the position,
as I use the followers gadget more than I thought I would,
it's now in the bottom of my blog....)

I hope you don't mind.

Have a FabFriday!

(PS. The Pops is well,
thank you all for your kind words,
the whole experience was very intense,
the treatments not nice,
but we are all ok and ready to enjoy autumn again)





17 opmerkingen:

Ingrid zei

Fantastisch, dat boek komt er wel!
ik snap het goed de 'followers weg, heb het ook al een paar keer overwogen, eigenlijk zegt het niks, het is een abstract iets..
Fijn dat het weer goed gaat en een Rustig weekend.

jolan zei

ik denk dat je je boek al klaar hebt...het moet alleen nog even in elkaar gezet worden!
je hebt al zoveel mooie dingen gemaakt!

gelukkig dat alles weer oke is, fijn weekend!

Helmi zei

Het wordt zeker een heel mooi boek.

Volgers? er zijn inderdaad andere dingen die belangrijker zijn, toch is het leuk om te kijken wie er wat volgt en kom je via die volgers ook weer bij andere gloggers terecht.

Fijn weekend, Helmi

Roos zei

Wat een superprint weer! Heel warm en met een mooie herfstgloed: juist die dingen die de herfst zo fijn maken (en niet die eindelo-ho-ze regenbuien...)
Fijn weekend!

Anoniem zei

Hee, jeetje wat een verhaal van je dochter en dat boek, misschien proberen bij mijn uitgevers? www.davidengoliat.nl

gardenmama zei

well i think your lovely ms guusje! xo

zei

Glad to hear Poppy is doing good! So you all can enjoy the weekend!

The print is great! I like the colours very much!

xxx

Martine zei

Well thank God the option to follow is still there, visible or not! ;)
I follow several blogs through my dashboard and this option makes it a lot easier and faster to visit them all. I don't see it as a friend or unfriend thing at all!
Beautiful work Guusje! No doubt this book is in your future...
XX

Maia zei

OH, love this one! The colors...the little animals..all of it!

elianne zei

dat boek komt er wel!

wendela zei

LOVE these colors and illustrations guus! echt supermooi!

mag ik vast intekenen voor een exemplaar van het boek? gesigneerd graag :-)

Juniper zei

Splendid idea dear! I would be eh first in line to buy a copy. Your fall inspired print is eye catching and wonderful. Glad to hear that Poppy is well again, how scary that must have been!
x j

Damaris @Kitchen Corners zei

your illustrations are calming. has anyone ever told you that. when i look at then I feel like I can take a nice deep breath.

anna zei

Heel mooi!! Someday...

likeschocolate zei

I think you should do it! I love your illustrations.

Megan Joy zei

Your work is just beautiful, and I miss your sweet comments on my blog! Hope you are well.

xoxo
Megan-Joy

;) zei

I feel free... and I like your drawing and your idea, for a beautiful book.

Have a free day