I enjoyed my latest give away.
My designs screen printed on Pien's fabric!
(design flower 1)
I am wondering a lot lately (and longer too),
about designing fabrics.
I even went to school for it.
I like to be able to design
and take care of my children at home at the same time.
So I thought about
all those talented ladies around the world,
so many creative crafters.
Why can't we collaborate a bit more?
You sent your own favorite fabric,
I screen print your chosen design on top of it.
I get to work a lot greener
(less fabrics in stock, no left stash)
and screen prints can be a bit cheaper.
we' ll all benefit.
(design flower 2)
This is the idea:
- You email Appelltaart with your ideas and thought about my print on your fabric (location print(s) and color(s))
- Colors available: Black, White, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Orange, Purple.
- Your fabric is pre-washed without using a softener (!)
- You'll sent the fabric to my studio, I'll hand screen print it and sent it back.
- One hand screen print will be 19,50 euro( on cotton/ tricot/ jersey/ polyester blends)
Prices on demand on silks/ heavy linens/ curtains and other more difficult fabrics,
or multiple prints on 1 piece of fabric.
Exclusive postage costs.
Of course, I am no screen printing robot.
Things can go wrong.
It happens, not often, but they do sometimes.
If so I will pay you the textile costs (within reason, we will discuss that before hand).
Note: My screen prints are always slightly imperfect,
I think it gives then charm and warmth and this adds character.
Do not let me print your fabric if you can't live with that idea.
This is a handmade product.
What do you think?
I'll just go for it and wait what will happen.....
I better start designing!!!
Have a great wednesday!